Software you need for a price you can afford! Get Windows 11 Professional, the latest edition of the most popular operating system in the world, at a special price and from a trusted provider.
Windows 11 Pro was designed to improve the effectiveness of daily business operations on a PC computer. Pre-configured with all the most useful apps and with optimized functionality, it makes it easier to create and share documentation and files, and to hold online meetings. It has also been optimized for IT technicians and developers, with improved app compatibility and cloud file management.
Windows 11 Professional is a well-secured, fast and easy to use environment for companies of any size.Features:
- Designed and optimized for company use
- Advanced security systems in place
- Pre-configured with the most useful applications
- Perfect for cloud file sharing and management
- Seamless implementation to Windows 10 PCs
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) versions offer the buyer the huge advantage of purchasing the same software at a significantly lower price. In Germany, the purchase, distribution and use of OEM versions is completely legal. In other words, trading of OEM versions even without hardware is legally permitted.
The Federal Court ruling allowed the sale of OEM versions and DSP versions without associated hardware.
As a result of this ruling, you may install and use this version on any computer. This is documented in the judgment of the Federal Court of Justice of 06.07.2000 - I ZR 244/97, and states: In the judgment of 6 July 2000 ruled the Federal High Court (BGH) that the exhaustion principle can not be undermined by license provisions of the manufacturers (Az I ZR 244/97 - OEM Decision - Judgment in GRUR 2001, 153).
At that time Developer complained against the resale of so-called OEM software, which was contractually tied to new hardware at the time of sale, but had been brought into isolation by the intermediate dealer. The lawsuit was dismissed. The BGH stated in its judgment that the retransmission is free due to the exhaustion of the copyright distribution right.
The specified brand is copyrighted and is used here only for product description.
Below are the minimum and recommended system specifications for Microsoft Windows 11 Pro (PC) - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL. Due to potential programming changes, the minimum system requirements for Microsoft Windows 11 Pro (PC) - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL may change over time.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on a chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB) or greater.
- Storage: 64 GB* or greater available storage is required to install Windows 11. Additional storage space might be required to download updates and enable specific features.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later, with a WDDM 2.0 driver.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- Display: High definition (720p) display, 9" or greater monitor, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates, and to download and use some features.
If you encounter any issues during activation, please follow these steps:
- Open Start Menu and click Settings
- Navigate to System menu, and then Activation
- Click on Change product key and insert your key
The system can be downloaded from the official source
If you need a step by step windows 11 installation, please read our post How to Perform a Fresh / Clean Install of Windows 11
That's all, If you need further assistance, Please contact Us